No products in the cart.
At Hospital at Home we have a customer focused approach to the provision of service requirements and a range of solutions that have been developed to meet today’s demanding operational needs. Whether it’s a Preventative Maintenance Service, Fully Comprehensive Cover, replacement Spare Parts, or just some advice, we have a solution that suits your needs.
Our services, facilities and working practises are fully audited, documented and endorsed to ISO 9001 Standards so that our customers can rest assured they are receiving a first class level of service.
Our Service Technicians are experts in servicing, repairing and maintaining a broad range of medical equipment including specialist accreditations from several manufacturers. We also have access to specialised testing equipment and stock a wide range of spare parts to ensure any work can be completed in a timely fashion. Therefore our customers are able to request assistance with servicing and maintenance of any product irrespective of the brand name.
Hospital at Home have personalised service and maintenance agreements to match particular needs and requirements of each customer or facility. Our agreements provide:
- Service Audit Reports
- All work carried out by fully trained service technicians
- All Parts are covered by manufacturers 12 months warranty
- Resident maintenance staff can be released to perform other duties
- Bed availability maximised (unavailability minimized)
- Equipment kept in the best possible condition
- Effective life of equipment prolonged
- Work done at a time that is convenient to you
- Improved return on investment
- Asset Tracking of repairs for accreditation
- More cost-effective service
- Minimise product downtime